Multiple frequency tables
Allows to create frequency tables for several categorical variables in one single procedure.
- Variables: select the categorical variables of interest in the top left box and next click the right arrow button to move the selection to the Selected variables list.
- Grouping variable: (optionally) a categorical variable that defines subgroups.
- Filter: on optional filter to include only a selected subgroup of cases.
- Options: select Paired samples t-test (parametric) or the Wilcoxon test for paired samples (non-parametric).
Example with multiple categorical variables, without grouping variable.
If a Grouping variable has been selected, the program creates crosstabulation tables of each variable with this grouping variable.
- How to define and use labels for the different categories of a variable
- Chi-squared test: Create a frequency table and perform Chi-squared test
- Export results to Microsoft Word