A forest plot presents a series of central values and their confidence intervals in a graphic manner, so that they can easily be compared. The central values are represented by markers and the confidence intervals by horizontal lines.
How to enter data
On different rows of the spreadsheet you enter a descriptive label, the central value and the low and high values of the confidence interval.
- Labels: a variable that contains labels to be displayed at the left side of the graph
- Central value: a variable that contains the central values
- Confidence Interval Low value: a variable that contains the low values of the confidence intervals
- Confidence Interval High value: a variable that contains the high values of the confidence intervals
- Optionally, enter a filter in order to include only a selected subgroup of cases in the graph.
- Logarithmic scale
- Single line style and marker type: when you select this option, all items will have the same line and marker style and color.