Skip to main content
Summary statistics & Box-and-whisker plot
- Load a data file.
- Select "Summary statistics" on the "Statistics" menu.
- Select the variable of interest.
- Optionally select a different test for Normal distribution.
- Optionally select different options.
- Click OK.
- View the report. To identify the cases that have the lowest of highest value, hover with the mouse over the reported (blue underlined) value.
- Scroll down in the report.
- Select the hyperlink "Box-and-Whisker plot"
- A pre-filled dialog appears. Click OK.
- The Box-and-Whisker plot is displayed. When you click on one of the markers, the case corresponding with that value is identified.