At MedCalc Software we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of information we receive and collect when you visit our websites.
Personal information and other data
- When you purchase a software license, we collect personal information such as your name, postal address and email address. This information is stored to provide services such as automatic retrieval of your sofware product keys.
- When you visit our website, our web servers automatically record information such as the URL, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to create web site statistics, not to trace individual surfing behaviour. This information cannot be traced back to you.
MedCalc Software never shares this information with third parties.
All data are stored on our servers located in different countries in the European Community. All communication to and from these servers is encrypted (TLS, Transport Layer Security). Encryption makes it impossible for unauthorized people to view information traveling between computers (see Wikipedia for technical information).
How long do we keep personal data?
- We save your data up to 2 years after your license expires or is terminated.
Can I review and correct my personal data you have on file?
- Yes, you can. Please visit Review personal data for more information.
- You can still use the MedCalc Software websites if your browser is set to reject cookies.
- All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
- Some pages on our website show ads serviced by Google. Please visit Google Privacy & Terms for more information.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices site.
Online purchases are handled by Bluesnap, a reputable third party e-commerce service provider.
This website contains links to other websites. MedCalc Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of these websites.
Contact us if you have additional questions regarding your privacy and MedCalc Software.