Displays information about the data and file present in memory: file name, imported file name, file title,keywords and comments, date of creation and last saved, who created and last saved the data file and the numberof columns and rows used in the spreadsheet. Space is provided to enter comments.
- File name: the name of the file loaded from disk, or NONAME.MC1 when no file has been loaded;
- Imported from: if the file was created by importing an Excel, Lotus, DBase or Text file, then the name of this original file is displayed;
- Title: the title you want to use when searching for this file. The title can be different from the file name;
- Subject: the subject of the file. Use this property to group similar files together, so you can search for all files that have the same subject;
- Keywords: list of keywords describing the file's content, and you want to use when you search for this file;
- Created: the date the MedCalc file was created, or today's date when no MedCalc file has been loaded from disk;
by: the user who has created the file;
- Last saved: the date when the file was saved;
by: the user who last saved the file;
- Columns: the number of columns used in the MedCalc spreadsheet (minimal 1);
- Rows: the number of rows used in the spreadsheet.
- Comments: here you enter a comment or short description of the data file. Can be used when you search for this file.