- Use Windows settings: select this option if you want to use the Windows settings (see Regional settings support).
- Use the following alternative settings: select this option if you want to use your own settings:
- Decimal symbol: enter the character to be used as decimal symbol. In the number 3.14 the character '.' is used as the decimal character; in Germany a comma is used as decimal character and Pi is written as 3,14.
- List separator: enter the character to be used as the list separator. In the formula Power(2,8) the character ',' is used as the list separator. In Germany a ';' is used as list separator and the formula is written as Power(2;8).
- Date format: MM.DD.YYYY, DD.MM.YYYY or YYYY.MM.DD