F7 - Repeat key
Press function key F7 or click to repeat the last statistical analysis. The last statistical dialog box will be redisplayed with all fields containing the same entries. For example, after you have completed the dialog box for Correlation coefficient, you may want to repeat the same analysis with a minor change in the dialog box, e.g. a different equation. You just need to press F7 when the results of the first analysis are displayed without having to select anything in the menu.
Function key F7 can also be used to enter the data from a previous dialog box in a new dialog box. For example, after you have created a scatter diagram, you want to calculate the correlation coefficient for the same variables. To obtain this, select Correlation coefficient in the Statistics menu. When the dialog box is displayed, you can press function key F7 to enter the same variables as in the previous dialog box for the scatter diagram.
F7 is available to exchange information among the following ("compatible") dialog boxes:
- Summary statistics, Histogram, Cumulative distribution, Box-and-whisker plot, Normal plot, Reference interval
- Correlation, Rank correlation, Regression, Scatter diagrams
- Multiple regression, Logistic regression, Multiple variables graphs, Clustered multiple variables graphs
- T-tests, Wilcoxon tests, Data comparison graphs.
- One-way analysis of variance, Kruskal-Wallis test, Multiple comparison graphs, Clustered multiple comparison graphs.
- Bland & Altman plot, Passing & Bablok regression, Mountain plot.
- Frequency table, Frequency charts, Inter-rater agreement (Kappa), Fisher's exact test, McNemar test
- ROC curve and Comparison of ROC curves