Skip to main content
Mail a PDF copy of this page to:
(Your email address will not be added to a mailing list)

Frequently asked questions

How can I compare ROC curves from different sets of patients (unpaired roc curve comparison)?

With MedCalc you can test the difference between the AUC (area under curve) of two independent ROC curves using the form described on

First you will have to calculate the AUC and its Standard Error for both ROC curves using the ROC curve analysis procedure described on


Return to FAQ