Download MedCalc Version 15.6
You can run MedCalc, without any feature limitations, during 15 days without registration.
After this trial period you should purchase a MedCalc license so you can continue to use the software.
|MedCalc setup file 32-bits|
medcalcsetup32.msi (18.34 MB)
|MedCalc setup file 64-bits|
medcalcsetup64.msi (19.11 MB)
Download and installation instructions
- MedCalc is available in different versions for 32-bits and 64-bits Windows editions. The 32-bits version will work on both Windows editions. The 64-bits version will work on 64-bits Windows editions only.
- In order to download, you may need to use the "Save Target as..." or "Save to Disk" commands of your Web browser after right-clicking the download link.
- The MedCalc installation files are suitable for new installations only as well as software updates.
- If you have previously installed MedCalc, you must close any open (running) copy of MedCalc first. Then execute medcalcsetup[32/64].msi and follow the instructions for the installation procedure.
- If you want to install the 64-bits version and you have a 32-bits MedCalc version already installed, you should first remove that older MedCalc version through your Windows control panel.
- How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system (link to Microsoft website).
- Anti-virus programs can sometimes interfere with the installation process. Temporarily disabling your anti-virus program may help if you're having trouble with your installation. You should re-enable it as soon as installation has been completed.
Free MedCalc file viewer
With the free MedCalc file viewer you can open MedCalc files (*.mc1) without the need for a MedCalc license.
|MedCalc viewer setup file 32-bits|
medcalcviewersetup32.msi (14.39 MB)
|MedCalc viewer setup file 64-bits|
medcalcviewersetup64.msi (14.43 MB)
The MedCalc manual (279 pages, version 15.4) is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You need Acrobat Reader to be able to read this file.
|MedCalc manual (PDF)|
medcalcmanual.pdf (7.96 MB)