Allows to create a new variable containing the rank numbers of the data in a numeric variable.
- Column: the column in which you want to place the rank numbers.
- List empty columns only: if this option is selected, only empty columns are listed in the column selection box.
- Clear column: the selected column will be cleared prior to generating and storing the rank numbers.
- Header: the header (top cell) for the selected column.
- Data: select the numeric variable and a possible selection criterion.
Click OK to proceed. The selected column in the spreadsheet is filled with the rank numbers of the selected data.